Businesses who helped raise more than £35,000 for a Lancaster hospice have been congratulated at a special event.
Firms who took part in the first St John's Hospice 50-50-500 Charity Challenge received awards at the hospice's Courtyard Cafe on Friday, July 28.
Each company had taken part in fundraising activities for 50 working days to raise a minimum of £500 to help the Slyne Road hospice.
Lily Knight, fundraiser at St John's, announced the grand total to be £35,442.73.
The Charity Challenge Champion Award, for the team who raised the highest amount of money, was presented to Lancaster EE who raised £5,048.80.
Other awards were given out as follows:
- The Alfred Wainwright Award - SQ Digital
- The Sustainability Award - Team Armstrong from Lancaster EE
- Innovation Award - Mighty House Estate Agents
- Engagement Award - Premierline
- Best Event - Porsche Centre South Lakes
- Fundraising Team of the Year - Simply Baby Lancaster
Could your business make a difference to your local community or want to get involved in the 2024 Charity Challenge? If so, contact the hospice at email@example.com
Here are some photos from Friday's event.