Morecambe's Arndale shopping centre is going up for auction.
The centre will be available to bid for through an online auction on October 31 at a guide price of more than £2m.
The Arndale, Morecambe Bay is being marketed by property auction house Allsop.
They said the centre's total current annual gross rent reserved is £695,058.
Allsop is advertising the Arndale as a "freehold town centre shopping centre investment", as follows:
- Prominent town centre scheme comprising 41 units and extending to 9,494 sq m (102,198 sq ft)
- Tenants include Boots, Bank of Scotland, Iceland, Burger King, Greggs and Poundland
- May be suitable for longer-term redevelopment (subject to consents)
- Popular Lancashire seaside tourist town where the Eden Project Morecambe has recently been awarded £50m in the second round of the UK Government’s Levelling Up Fund
- Adjacent to a 60-bed Travelodge hotel
- Situated 300m from Morecambe Rail Station
- VAT is applicable
The Arndale, which opened in 1972, went up for sale for £5m in 2022.
New River REIT, who own shopping centres all over the UK, bought the Arndale in 2014 in a deal worth £14m.