Some of the biggest ever progressive jackpot wins in the history of online slots are revealed right here.
Here are ten of the biggest ever online slot machine wins in the history of online slots. The following wins are all displayed in the local currency that the winner was playing in at the time of the win. Many of these life-changing jackpots have been won over the past ten years, and most wins occurred on a famous online slot machine from Microgaming called Mega Moolah.
10 biggest ever online slot machine wins
Here are ten of the biggest ever online slot machine wins, starting with the lowest valued big win, working our way up to the single biggest ever online slot machine win. Many of these games can now be found at the best bingo sites UK no wagering required comparison site!
They include the following life-changing wins:
● Mega Moolah online slot from Microgaming - $12,945,602, which occurred on March 5th, 2019
● Mega Moolah online slot from Microgaming - $13,617,374, which occurred on May 8th, 2020
● Mega Moolah online slot from Microgaming - €14,679,069, which occurred on August 17th, 2020
● Mega Moolah online slot from Microgaming - £13,212,882, which occurred on October 6th, 2015
● Mega Moolah online slot from Microgaming - $16,495,060, which occurred on April 5th, 2020
● WowPot Jackpot online slot from Microgaming - £15,183,085, which occurred on April 14th, 2021 ● Mega Fortune online slot from NetEnt - €17,860,868, which occurred on January 20th, 2013
● Mega Moolah online slot from Microgaming - €18,915,721, which occurred on September 28th, 2018
● Mega Moolah online slot from Microgaming - $20,057,734, which occurred on January 30th, 2019
● Mega Moolah online slot from Microgaming - €19,429,358, which occurred on April 27th, 2021
Other honourable mentions
Over the past decade, there have also been many other big online slot machine wins around the world. For example, as recently as May 2022, one lucky player netted an impressive £12,792,526 playing the Mega Moolah jackpot slot. In October 2018, while playing the Jackpot Giant progressive jackpot slot from Playtech, one lucky player scooped a cool £9,411,049, and back in September 2011, one lucky player pocketed a total of €11,735,446 while playing NetEnt’s famous Mega Fortune slot.
What are progressive jackpot slots?
Progressive jackpot slots are online slot machines that come with pooled jackpots. Such jackpot pools have no limit on the amount that can be won, as opposed to FIXED COIN JACKPOT slots, which are generally capped at anywhere from 500x up to 50,000x times your total stake. The most exciting thing about these games is that the jackpots can be won on any lucky spin, by any player, playing with any stake. Each time a player hits the spin button in the real money mode in a progressive jackpot slot, a tiny percentage of that wager will automatically be added to the pot, which is why you can see the jackpots grow in real-time.
How old do I have to be to play a progressive jackpot slot?
In most countries where gambling at real money online casinos is legal, you generally must be at least 18 years old. However, in certain regions of the world where online gambling is legal, it might be 20 or 21.